BEEN A WHILE

 Wow. Been a while since I wrote about anyting on here I see. Been one of those things I've been meaning to get to but seem to never do. I think this time around I've just allowed too many things to get in my way. So I'm going to be positng here more than usual from here on out. There have been times I've wondrerd if I'm writing to anybody at all but it seems there have been a few people following this and frankly it kind of shocked me a bit. I've lerned just becasue people aren't commenting dosen't mean thery're not watching.

I did write a few short stories which those will be up soon.

I'm also going to step away from writing the more extreme type horror. I feel I've plunged into a territory I shouldn't be in to be honest. I want to write stories that people like to read and to me from what people tell me extreme horror has a very low market.

I want this journal to share the day and life of a writer that is working with full time job and writing stories and that I think is what I'm going to stick with. This is mostly something for me, a type of therapy so to speak. I've had some struggles with working for the corporate world and all those middle management type pukes that get in the way and I've allowed it to stop me in my tracks as far as some of my writing goes. This blog will help me get through that and get me back to writing on more of a regular basis. Dosen't take that much time to write this really. Has more to do with me getting myself to the chair. 

So, I'm going to consider this a new beginning and I'm going to be more open and transparrent on here because lets face it, not many people like to do that.  Too much political crap going on these days and as a writer if you're worried about ticking people off or hurting their itsy-bitsy feelings it will stop you from writing. One day you will wake up and realize that you haven't written anything in a while and you will become depressed over it. I aim to stop that and if you're reading this and are a writer too it just may help you.

Time is up.

Go out and make it a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW STORY CHALLENGE

NEW BLOG (Week 4)