So, It's been a while since my last update so way over due. I think this whole virus thing going on had derailed a few things. Regardless I should be udating more than what I'm doing. Going out there squirting bugs and killing mice seems weird with everything pretty much shut down except for fast food drive thrus. Kind of creepy really and has an apocolypse feel to it. But, we shall get through it.

Been working on a story for an anthology I'm going ot submit to called 'Evil Cookie Press' The name of the anothology is called Brewtality, so we'll see how that one goes. Just finished it last night and today I have a few touch ups I'm going to make that my creative mind came up with so I'm going to add that in. Very rarely do I take anything out, usually I add. I don't mess with what is already written down unless it's an obvious mistake.

I fix errors and leave everything else alone.

Also you should check out the new series on NetFlix called Blood ride. Pretty great series. Think a more gruesome version of Tales From the Crypt. They are how short stories should be written with the twist ending. They always make the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc4dbxQ-mEM

Check ya later.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW STORY CHALLENGE

NEW BLOG (Week 4)